Friday 30 November 2012

Zest Up Your Wardrobe; Orange is back










It is pretty amazing what wearing a colour can do to your moood. I have had that sluggish Sunday feeling for most of the morning but I forced myself to snap out of it and do a sunday blog post for my lovely readers.

I bought this orange vintage dress from my top vintage shop in town.  Those of you who have seen my 'How to shop at my favourite vintage shop' video would know where to find it.

I am guessing the dress is from the 1960's, possibly the 1970's and it has a gorgeous tie around the back. It has made an appearance in my 'Getting dressed in vintage' home made video.

My Nike Lunareclipse trainers have a cushioned and raised instep,  making walking around town extremely easy and they have an orange sole!  A match made in heaven.
This season's trend is warm and vibrant and adds some well needed brightness to your winter wardrobe.

Here are some selections to choose from Asos to get you started.

TIP: You can always start off with an orange lipstick or nail polish for just a hint of colour

What do you think of this trend?

Pleas leave me a comment, I always read them!
See you tomorrow...
thelondonmodelcitizen xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...