Saturday 20 October 2012

Knits. Its getting that little bit colder now. I can't believe Xmas is round the corner (am I allowed to talk about xmas?)

Get your knitting needles out!! Or just do what I did and get yourself down the high street for some bargain buys. Tip: Have fun with your look and mix up high st with vintage. It keeps it a bit more personal and unique. I would hate to be seen in exactly the same outfit in a bar or club. 

Get the look
Outfit 1: jumper H&M £19.99
jeans vintage Miu Miu
shoes vintage
Outfit 2: jumper French Connection £75
skirt vintage
shoes vintage Hobbs
headscarf vintage
Outfit 3: M&S hat £12.50 and jumper £39.50
jeans vintage Acne
shoes converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...